Friday, September 12, 2014

Some things are better left alone!

Some things are better left alone, have you ever had an "are you kidding me" moment! I just went through one that had me take a 2nd and 3rd look along with a refresh button push and a prayer. What caused this frenzee you ask.........it all started with cleaning and good intentions. This evening I was relaxing in bed after an 11 day work shift. Before I drifted off (looking back drifting off would had been a great plan) I wanted to catch up on some blog reading. Having done that and also noticing I had some blogs I follow that have had no activity for over a year I felt it time to delete them......wrong feeling!! Well I ventured into my blog layout page then next to the "blogs I follow" gadget. Once there you have a view of all followed blogs and its here you can delete them or change URL's and so on.  It's kinda idiot proof.............unless you are an idiot!!! So I proceeded to delete my first stale blog once done I returned back to my blog to see if it was removed......it was ALONG WITH ALL BLOGS I FOLLOW!! Ok bloggers out there is there a way to undo this?? To all of you I follow I have not bounced you from the blog on purpose but by having a brain fart.

No comments: